April 18, 2014

Kimmy and the Kardashian clan really can make you sick

Even for those of us who've not seen more than a couple of minutes of the sex tape, the sight of Kim.K (and her more recently acquired Kanye) or her immediate family members is enough to induce a dry wretch.
“Just hearing the sound of the Kardashians’ nasal voices or catching a glimpse of them on screen makes me feel nauseous and shaky,” Mr Amess said.

“My hands get clammy, my breathing gets heavier and I start sweating. Sometimes, I get teary and want to retch. I dislike everything about them, especially their physical appearance. I don’t understand how anyone could find them attractive. I can’t stand their voices either. They’re so whiny and shrill — it really gets under my skin.
Poor boy.  Although, at least the sight and sound of Kimmy having sex confirmed and helped him to be happy being gay.  A public service, of sorts, to gay men.

Mike Amess has Kardashian phobia - and so do we


No comments:

Post a Comment