June 15, 2013

Photobucket stuffed

It would seem that my blog skin template photo's, which have been linked to photobucket for years and years and years and years (that would be four years), have kicked the bucket, hence the proliferation of what appears to be photobucket spam - it isn't. 

I see a new blog skin coming on, but will wait until I have time. 

Meanwhile, apologies for aesthetic ugliness.

We don't normally do ugliness around this joint, unless posting about our federal politics.

Caz
xxoo

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I wondered what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too!

    I thought I'd been "infected" and was trying to edit the HTML - delete this photobucket invasion, then realized it was the source of the graphics for my blog skin.

    I guess it might fix itself, maybe the servers are down. Seems to be suggesting that I don't have enough bandwith, which is plain silly.

    Ah well, time for a spruce up, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Avatar Briefs is free from the laws of matter, time and space.

    But not free from getting photobucketphucked.

    Some freedoms stink.

    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ J..

    New look is noice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Needs some tweaking ... in due course.

    I'm sure I'll grow to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:29 PM

    Just a black background may look OK.

    j

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, not too fond of the black background thing.

    The blurry generic landscape thing is a worry, though. Redundant.

    ReplyDelete