June 29, 2011

Criminal twitchy and stressed

The head of the notorious crime family under siege in the latest gang feud says police aren't offering his family enough protection.

Abdul Tiba said nobody was prepared to protect his family.

Although there was a large police presence outside his Guildford Avenue home in Coolaroo, with uniformed officers doorknocking the area, Mr Tiba said not enough was being done.
Sucks to be the victim of crime, even worse when it's your family's safety at risk, hey?

Dozens of police working to keep this simpering criminal and his innocent neighbours safe, as we speak.  (They knocked on more than 600 doors talking to the locals.  Not doing enough?)

But, seriously, he does have a point:
He said he had been living in his car with his wife, and in motels.

"They gave me two days in a motel like a f**king gypsy," Mr Tiba said.

"I've had enough of this stress.

"No one helps in this country. No police, no community, no St Vincent's (de Paul Society), nobody.

"I tell them I want to protect my family. No one cares about this. They want to give all the responsibility for this (to me). I know nothing and I've given them my statements.

"I tell them I want to go back (to Lebanon). I don't want to stay in this shit country. No one ... can spend $1000 to save my family."
Arh, that would be $1000 a day to tuck him and his family away into luxury accommodation, right?  

Of course!  Because that's what is on offer in all civilized countries when criminal families who get caught up in their own criminal actions.  Sure it is.


Crime clan chief stressed by attacks

3 comments:

  1. geoffff1:03 AM

    A powerful sense of greivance and entitlement is part of the criminal mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the deficit of irony that had me laughing Geoff.

    What is it with criminals? You hand 'em a gun and all irony and frivolity seeps away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. geoffff3:36 PM

    In their own little worlds these are important men. Sometimes they steal whole countries and brutalise whole populations. Then they are important. They are the same kind of men, just at a different point in the career curve. Now they get a vote in the UN and a seat on the Human Rights Commission.

    ReplyDelete