April 20, 2008

Ooh, aah, darling

Some new links over at the side:

One

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks


Bethany Keeley has taken this life-long, never-ending job upon herself, which I think is admirable, if not somewhat masochistic.

Alas, it will make no difference to the proliferation of unnecessary quotation marks used in business documents across the world.

Two

4 Inch Heels Only


An anonymous blog that might not last long, so I suppose one should enjoy while one can.

4 Inch is a fashion / beauty mag insiders dig at ... well, the inside of fashion / beauty mags in Oz.

There's nothing especially startling here, nothing that will make us gasp in wonder at the behind the covers gossip, it's just fun to know that it exists and that everything we already knew about these asinine "journalists" is true.

In a MSM write-up, one anonymous insider opined about 4 Inches:
"It's disgraceful; it's horrible the level of bitchiness.''

Oh yes, the irony is delicious.

I'd hazard a wild guess that the blog is not nearly as disgraceful, horrible or bitchy as the unnamed people populating it.

Now all I need is a blog written from the inside of our local gossip / trash mags!

Bitchy blog targets mag editors

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    І have bеen browsing onlinе more than 3 hοurѕ
    as of lаte, уet I by nо meаns discоvered anу faѕcinаting aгticle lіke youгѕ.

    It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net might be much more useful than ever before.
    My site - samsung galaxy s3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:25 PM

    Ηi, i read your blog from timе tо time and i own a similar
    one and i wаs juѕt wondеring if you
    get a lot of spam feedbаck? If so hoω do you
    рrevent іt, anу plugin or anything you can recommеnd?
    I get so muсh lately іt's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.
    Here is my website : pikavippii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    I do nοt know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've
    haԁ thiѕ hapρen previously. Kudos
    Here is my site :: pikavippi

    ReplyDelete