April 29, 2006

Blog Sitting

Now don’t laugh, this is very serious, plus you have to help do your bit.

I’m blogsittingno, I’m not trying to be funny or anything – I rooly trooly am blogsitting.

The Drunkablog finally found something better to do – well, for a couple of weeks – so I’m babysitting his blog.

I have promised to keep his blog fed and watered, and filled with posts, just as though a real blogger was still there, fully in attendance; so that blog-nappers don’t take advantage of the situation, and so that the blog doesn’t hurt itself without adult supervision.

My first blogsitter post is over at Drunka’s place – come on everyone, off you go to have a look!



4 comments:

  1. I thought you had your hands full keeping one blog happy. Now you have to take care of two. I don't know how you manage. One is bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'll frighten away two sets of readers; and keep two blogs unhappy!

    Tee, hee.

    Had to delete the previous comment - I was still logged-in as Drunka!! Imagine what I could do while he's away - OMG - doesn't bear thinking about.

    Good thing I didn't realise I could do that. Umm mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I pity the poor person who might blog sit for me sometime! I manage several these days, on many topics. But then I did manage one of them whilst I was away overseas - couldn't stay away! I only had one other at that stage but the family has grown somewhat.

    ReplyDelete